GED Scores & Diploma Request


Requesting Your Transcript from Education Programs:

To request a copy of your official transcripts be sent from the Education Programs to another school, please print and fill out the Transcript Request, which will open as a pdf file. After you have completed and signed the transcript request, please mail the original to:
Educational Services Registrar
Colorado Department of Corrections
1250 Academy Park Loop
Colorado Springs, CO 80910

Please be aware that official transcripts must be sent directly to the school to which you are applying. If you request a copy of your transcript is sent directly to you, it will be an unofficial transcript.

For transcripts reflecting college credit programs, please work through Pueblo Community College to obtain an official transcript.  


Requesting Your GED/HSE Scores or Diploma:

If you need a new or duplicate copy of your GED scores and/or diploma, your request must be submitted through Diploma Sender. The fee for duplicate diplomas and transcripts is $18. For directions on how to order GED/HSE records please reference the Diploma Sender Information Sheet.



A diploma and graduation cap