Inmate Record Request

Request an Inmate Departmental Record

To request the departmental record of an inmate, please send an email to doc_open_records@state.co.us . The departmental record does not include medical information.

Request an Inmate Medical Record

To request the medical or mental health record of an inmate, please see the Medical Records Request page